Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Medication Authorization Form to have Medications at school.

If your child is in need of having medications at school, please print this medication authorization form and take to your child's doctor to have it filled out.  This form and medications must be brought to school by an adult only.  Please DO NOT send medications to school with your child.

Please CLICK here to print the medication authorization form.

Back to School News      Print News Article