To find out what time the bus will pick up and drop off your child, follow these steps below.
1. Go to the West Clermont website.
2. Click on the departments tab and choose transportation.
3. On the right hand side of the page, click bus Bus Rout E-Link.
4. The user name is your child's student ID number. The password is their 8 digit date of birth. For example, (08282009).
5. From there you can click on a tab. I think it says something related to students and choose your child's name. I'm not looking at that part of the site right now but it says something like that. It will then show a page of where the bus stop is and the estimated times.
If you don't know your child's student ID, call us at 943-6700.
Please be patient the first week of school as the busses normally take longer to drop off and then it speeds up the next couple of weeks.