Topic: OPEN HOUSE QUESTIONS
- When is Open House?
Seniors – Monday, August 21st – 4:00-8:00pm
Juniors – Tuesday, August 22nd – 4:00-8:00pm
Sophomores – Wednesday, August 23rd – 4:00-8:00pm
Freshman – Thursday, August 24th – 4:00-8:00pm
Make-up – All Students - Monday August 28th – 12:00 – 4:00pm
- What if I am out of town that week?
We will have a make-up time for those students on Monday August 28th – 12:00 – 4:00pm – please report to the counselor’s office.
- What if I have a game or practice on the day of my open house?
You may come on another night (after 6:00 if possible) or on the make-up day.
- Do I need to get there at 4:00 so I do not miss anything or get the best parking pass?
You do NOT need to get here at 4:00 as all students will be given the same information regardless of what time you come to open house.
- How will parking passes be distributed?
Seniors will have a designated area and all seniors will have the opportunity to park in this area. We will use a blind draw when you purchase a parking pass so you do not need to be first in line to get the best pass. Underclassmen will also have a blind draw when you purchase a parking pass in the sections designated for underclassmen. Parking passes are $20.00.
- We have heard that there will not be enough parking for all students?
We have over 800 spots reserved for students only. Last year we sold 550 parking passes between the two schools. We will have plenty of spots for students.
- What exactly will we do at open house?
We will have several things that students and parents may do during open house:
- Pictures: All students including seniors will get their picture taken. Dress nice : )
- Athletic Passes and Game Tickets – will be on sale in the athletic office.
- Spirit Shop – Get your wolves gear!
- Parking Passes will be on sale. You will need your license, license plate #, proof of insurance, parent signature. Parking passes are $20.00.
- You will have an opportunity to pay past fees.
- New students to the district – information provided.
- Schedules – all students will be given an up-to-date schedule.
- Schedule issues – all counselors will be available to help students.
- Infosnap – Students/Parents will have the opportunity to update information.
- Yearbooks will be on sale on Main Street.
- Tours – tours of the new facility will be ongoing every 15 minutes.
- Video – We will have a short video playing in the auditorium every 15 minutes.
- Lockers –student lockers will be assigned according to your 5th Period PACK Class. Every student will get a locker. You will NOT get a locker at open house. Students will learn more about lockers during the first week of school.
- Students will not need to bring books or supplies the first day of school – all students will need is a pen or pencil.
- WELCOME TO WCHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!