- YOUNG ADOLESCENTS HAVE UNIQUE NEEDS: We will work together in teams to meet the academic, social-emotional and behavioral needs of our students.
- CHALLENGING ALL STUDENTS: We provide students with high content, engaging, challenging, and satisfying schoolwork and activities.
- TEAMING: We are a learning community where ALL are learners and work collaboratively in teams.
- TEACHING AND LEARNING DRIVE THE SCHEDULE: We will use flexible block scheduling to meet the needs of students when appropriate.
- COLLABORATION: We will empower teacher teams to make decisions about time, space, students, and instruction.
- TECHNOLOGY IS A TEACHING AND LEARNING TOOL: We will increasingly integrate technology and teach our students 21st century skills.
- STUDENT INVOLVEMENT: We encourage every student to be involved in at least one extracurricular activity.
This is news article has expired and is no longer viewable.